16 Parts of a Good Day
What makes a good day? Maybe a few of these things, in no particular order:
- You learn something new.
- You communicate with someone.
- You laugh.
- You feel your brain have an insight.
- You have a good problem to work on.
- You have a couple more good problems coming up.
- You feel harmony with your mate.
- You acknowledge chance.
- You are surprised.
- You notice the many kinds of life around, on and in you.
- You are excited about the future.
- You have forgotten your self.
- You think you can probably do it or adapt to it, whatever it is.
- You acknowledge but are not focused on the past.
- You make something cool.
- You do the right thing, even if no one knows about it.